Early learning centres, primary schools, and secondary schools are dynamic environments and can be challenging to keep clean.
Outstanding hygiene standards in educational spaces contribute to a positive learning environment and prevent the spread of infection.
Child care cleaning and school cleaning in melbourne are essential to maintain hygienic environments for children. Hiring professional childcare cleaning services ensures that high standards are met. Our experienced cleaners use environmentally-friendly products and advanced techniques to thoroughly clean facilities. We understand the importance of working around children's schedules to minimize disruption. Trust us to provide top-quality child care cleaning and school cleaning in melbourne services tailored to your needs.
Ambassador has provided cleaning and maintenance services to education and child care for over 40 years. We’re committed to providing exceptional service and open communication so that you’ll never want to look for another cleaning company.
Flexible contract periods
When it comes to contracts, we’re flexible. Do you want a fixed-term contract or none at all? Whatever your preference, we have a vested interest in having you love our service. So we are always keen to adopt continuous improvement in the quality and level of service we offer.
Ambassador will custom-design a cleaning program encompassing:
- Comprehensive daily cleaning on weekdays
- Appropriate cleaning during holiday periods
- Periodic deep cleaning
Need a quote? Get in touch today!
Supervision & Communication
Ambassador employees are supervised by their site supervisor and area manager who visit the site regularly. Staff are trained at induction and reviewed frequently. This ensures they perform in a safe and productive manner and at the highest standard of cleaning.
These supervisors will carry out building inspections and maintain personal contact with you to ensure complete satisfaction. All Ambassador cleaning staff are thoroughly screened before employment, have Working with Children Checks, and carry identification. You will also receive a monthly telephone courtesy call from our office to check in on how we’re doing.
Inspection reports, incident reports, and corrective action reports are provided at a frequency to suit you. Accountability matters.
Security & Confidentiality
Ambassador cleaners are trained to give attention to security, correct handling of your alarm system, and confidentiality. They ensure exterior doors are locked. Under no circumstances will a building be left unattended or unlocked during cleaning operations.
Any defects, breakages, or leaks observed will be reported and recorded in a cleaner’s message book.
We don’t just do cleaning. We can also help you with building maintenance, handyman services, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry. Keep these services under one itemised monthly account, instead of needing to engage different suppliers.
Infection & Hygiene
- Department of Health Standards for OH&S are maintained.
- We use colour coding to avoid cross-contamination between toilet/bathroom areas and kitchen/food preparation zones.
- Cleaning trolleys are maintained in spotless condition.
- All chemical containers are labelled for safety.
- The cleaning storage room is always kept locked.
- We use environmentally friendly and bio-degradable cleaning products and bin liners.
- Emergency cleaning may be necessary from time to time. Speak to us when you need an unscheduled clean.
Minimising environmental impact is as important to us as it is to you. Here’s how we prioritise products that are eco-friendly and safe for children:
- Detergents are biodegradable and phosphate-free, manufactured under The National GreenPower Accreditation Program
- 100% biodegradable rubbish bags and bin liners
- Minimising power and water consumption during cleaning
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are provided for all chemicals delivered to your site.